Ready, Set, Go!! To run with the sports association of Fondistas de Miguelturra
- They can take part all the people, groups or clubs that wish, individually or in groups, over 18 years.
- Runners over 16 years old may participate with the authorization of the tutor.
- Children under 16 years of age accompanied by their tutors can participate.
- It is mandatory to go in disguise.
- Registration will be up to 30 minutes before departure and previous days at the Youth Center from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and afternoons from Monday to Thursday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., on the telephone +34 926160628 extensions 1 or 6 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- The organization will provide the number.
- The tour will be a closed circuit with a controlled speed of 2200 meters, through the Constitution Plaza, Cervantes street to Pradillo de Clavería, turn onto Tercia street until Juan de Ávila, Juan de Ávila street to Doctor Fleming square, pass by pedestrian area of Doctor Fleming Square, Pradillo de Clavería, by the parking area to Germán Marina, Germán Marina Street, Spain Square, Constitution Plaza, Tercia, Juan de Ávila, Doctor Fleming, San Martín Street, Rodeo Street, Avenue of the Carnival, Squares of Spain and Constitution, Tercia, Juan de Ávila and Doctor Fleming Park to finish in the vicinity of the entrance of the CERE.
At the end of the race, participants will be able to taste a chocolate and pasta at the CERE, given by the Association of Widows Our Lady of the Star. For the second year in a row, the Areté Fitness Sports Center of the town will draw 3 monthly payments for the participants of the race, valued at 175 euros, plus 2 pairs of Slippers sponsored by TWINNER.
In addition, after the race, monitors from Areté Fitness, will give a ZUMBA FITNESS workshop and as a novelty this year we will also have a Twerking Master Class sponsored by “Gerardo Just”.