Ready, Set, Go!! To run with the sports association of Fondistas de Miguelturra
- They can take part all the people, groups or peñas that wish, individually or in groups, over 18 years.
- Runners over 16 years old may participate with the authorization of the tutor.
- Children under 16 years of age accompanied by their tutors can participate.
- It is mandatory to go in disguise.
- Registration will be up to 30 minutes before departure and previous days at the Youth Center from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and afternoons from Monday to Thursday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., at +34 926160628 extensions 1 or 6 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- The organization will provide the number.
- The route will be a closed circuit with a controlled speed of 1500 meters, through the Plaza de la Constitución, Cervantes street to Pradillo de Clavería, turn onto Tercia street until Juan de Ávila, Juan de Ávila street to Doctor Fleming square, pass by pedestrian area of Doctor Fleming square, Pradillo de Clavería, by the parking area to Germán Marina, Germán Marina street, Plaza de España, Plaza de la Constitución, Tercia, Juan de Ávila, Doctor Fleming, San Martín street, Rodeo street, avenue of the Carnival, squares of España and Constitution, Tercia, Juan de Ávila and Doctor Fleming Park to finish in the vicinity of the entrance of the CERE.
At the end of the race, the participants will be able to taste a chocolate and pasta at the CERE, given by the Association of Widows Our Lady of the Star. The Areté Fitness Sports Center of the town, raffle 5 monthly payments for the participants of the race and Sport Fitness Club raffle a sports package for men and one for women, each valued at 50 euros.
In addition, after the race, monitors from Areté Fitness, will give a workshop of ZUMBA FITNESS.