Open the deadline for the presentation of the Poster Carnival Poster 2020 contest.
The City Council and the Association of Peñas del Miguelturra Carnival, call for the election of the poster announcing the carnival 2020 , declared of Tourist Interest National, whose registration and original delivery period is open until November 30, 2019 , and is governed by the following COMPETITION RULES:
1. THEME: Free, admitting only original works and not previously awarded. The posters may be made by any procedure, photographic composition, digital system, painting, among others.
2. DIMENSIONS: The posters presented will allow printing in 45 by 65 centimeters, including the following inscription: “MIGUELTURRA” (Ciudad Real) Carnaval 2020. FIESTAS DE INTERÉS TURÍSTICO NACIONAL. The name of the locality must have a prominent space, with respect to that of the province in a proportionality never less than 1 to 5. The winner of the contest must present, afterwards, an adaptation of the winning work in 1920 horizontal format for 1080 pixels.
3. PRESENTATION: Unsigned posters will be presented online through www.mundoarti.com, attaching a PDF image smaller than 5 megabytes. The posters will be admitted from the publication of these bases until 23:59 hours on November 30, 2019.
4. REMISSION: The Jury will make a pre-selection of the posters that will be sent mounted on cardboard pen (in Din A3 minimum format). Selected posters will be sent to the House of Culture, Perlerines Street, 26, Miguelturra (Ciudad Real) with a motto on the back of them. In a sealed envelope will be the motto expressed and inside will include the author’s name and surname, address, telephone, location, email and sworn statement of authorship and ownership of the work until December 21, 2019. CD with The file in digital format. The mission will be under the responsibility and risk of the contestants.
5. PRIZE: It establishes a single prize of 1,000 euros and gift, souvenir of the contest. The prize is subject to the corresponding withholding as income tax. The non-presence of the winner in the awards ceremony during the announcement implies the resignation of the gift.
6. JURY: It will be designated by the organization. Your ruling will be final.
7. EXPOSITION: The organization will exhibit the works presented at the House of Culture, in the month of January 2019. These works can also be seen on the website www.miguelturra.es. Non-awarded works may be withdrawn from February 1, 2020, all during office hours and until March 15. After this date, works not withdrawn will remain in the possession of the Organization.
8. PROPERTY: The award-winning creation will remain in full and exclusive ownership of the Organization, which reserves the right to its reproduction and dissemination through the channels it deems most appropriate.
For more information you can contact the Culture area of the Miguelturra Town Hall, telephone +34926241090.