https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/carnaval-miguelturra-galeria-pregon-2017-074.jpg 600 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_crespon.png berna2018-01-28 11:01:462018-02-08 23:40:32Bases III Charangas Contest
Organized by Peña El Puntillo and sponsored by Miguelturra City Council
- The charangas contest will be held on February 9, 2018 after the opening speech.
- The inscriptions will be made in the house of culture, located in C/ Perlerines nº 26 of Miguelturra or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The inscriptions will end one week before the start of the contest.
- Each charanga will be composed of a minimum of 8 components and a maximum of 20.
- The number of participating charangas will be of 6 maximum.
- The duration of each participating charanga will not exceed 15 minutes on stage.
- No musician can participate in more than one charanga during the duration of the contest.
- The jury will be composed of 5 people chosen by the organization. The jury’s decision is final.
- Each one of the members of the jury will qualify according to the following criteria:
Choreography: 10% (from 0 to 10 points)
Costumes: 10% (from 0 to 10 points)
Interaction with the public and animation: 10% (from 0 to 10 points)
Staging: 20% (from 0 to 20 points)
Sound quality, tuning and interpretation: 50% (from 0 to 50 points)
- The participation in this contest implies the acceptance of these bases, as well as the decisions adopted by the organizing committee in its execution, development and interpretation, of all the issues not foreseen in them.
- The following prizes will be awarded:
1st prize: 600 euros and Carnival pottery
2nd prize: 300 euros and Carnival pottery
3rd prize: 200 euros and Carnival pottery
4th prize: 100 euros and Carnival pottery
The prizes may be declared deserted, if the jury so deemed it.