https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/carnaval-miguelturra-bases-dejando-huella.jpg 600 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.png berna2019-02-22 23:35:172019-02-22 23:35:17Bases Concurso Leaving Footprint 2019
Tuesday, March 5 at 4:30 p.m. Organized by Peña Kapikua
Place of Celebration: Palace of the Carnival (CERE)
- The objective of this contest is the exhibition of disguised animals accompanied by their owners.
- To participate, you must register at the Casa de la Cultura until March 1, providing the owner’s name, the name of the pet and the title of the theme they represent. The contest will consist of 20 places.
*If you are in places, from Day 1 until March 4 at 13:00 pm, the registrations will be made via Facebook: Kapikua Miguelturra (by private message).
- You can participate any animal you want, regardless of breed, species and size (dogs, chickens, horses, cats, goats, rabbits …).
- It will be valued that the participating owners go disguised the same or the same theme as their pet.
- The owners will be the only responsible for any altercation that your animal may produce.
The owners are obliged to have the necessary means to collect the depositions of their animals and keep the place of the contest clean.
- Participants must be 15 minutes before the start of the contest to verify that the requirements are met and provide documentation if necessary (Dogs and cats: veterinary card, and for all other short leash).
- Those participants that the organization considers that there is any type of animal mistreatment will be disqualified.
- The jury will be made up of qualified and knowledgeable people. It will be taken into account at the time of scoring the presence, the design, fantasy and sympathy of the costume. The jury’s decision will be unappealable.
1st Check of 75 euros exchangeable in Didí sponsored by the H.E. City Council.
2nd Sack of feed of 12 kg valued at 54.99 euros sponsored by Didí.
3rd Check of 50 euros exchangeable in Symbiosis sponsored by the H.E. City Council .
4th Sack of feed of 12 kg valued at 49.99 euros sponsored by Didí.
5th Sack of feed of 15 kg valued at 49.95 euros sponsored by Symbiosis.
6th Sack of feed of 15 kg valued at 40.50 euros sponsored by Symbiosis.
7th Voucher for dog shelter valued at 25 euros sponsored by Didí.
8th Check of 25 euros exchangeable in Symbiosis sponsored by the H.E. City Council.
9th Sack of feed of 3 kg valued in 15,99 euros sponsored by Didí.
10th Sack of feed of 3 kg valued in 14,99 euros sponsored by Didí.
11th Sack of feed of 3 kg valued at 11.50 euros sponsored by Symbiosis.
- Participation in the contest will mean full acceptance of all the bases.
No prize can be deserted.