https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/carnaval-miguelturra-1-premio-fotografia-2017.jpg 533 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_crespon.png berna2018-01-28 19:34:462019-02-23 01:26:36Bases XX Photography Contest
With the collaboration of “A.F. Novilunium” and “RAW Photographic Collective”
- All people who wish may participate, regardless of their age or place of residence.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 photographs in color or black and white at size 20×30 or 30×45 cm.
- The photographs should only include activities carried out in Miguelturra
during the Carnival period 2018.
- It will be valued in a special way that the works highlight the characteristics of the traditional Miguelturra carnival, with special emphasis on the Street Mask. The technical and artistic quality of the works will be assessed in the same way.
- The photographs will be presented with a white cardboard support of 5 cm on each side, with a slogan on the back and in a separate envelope, the author’s personal data will appear.
1st Prize: 250 euros and Carnival Pottery, sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council, plaque sponsored by Estudio Encarni Photo and a place for night photography course, creative luminogram valued at 70 euros, sponsored by CatBox – Visual Arts Academy MIGUELTURRA.
2nd Prize: 175 euros and Pottery of the Carnival, sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra.
3rd Prize: 75 euros and Pottery of Carnival, sponsored and exchangeable for photo shoot in Katy Aranda Photography.
- These prizes may be declared void. No author may accumulate more than one prize.
- The following collectives collaborate: “A.F. Novilunium” and “RAW Photographic Collective”.
- With the presented works the organization will be able to realize a later exhibition in the dependences of the Market of Supplies and to show them in the web page.
- The jury will be composed of people of recognized solvency and its decision will be unappealable.
- The awarded works will be available to the organization that may, if it deems it appropriate, edit the work, without the author having acquired rights.
- The non-awarded works may be withdrawn until April 30, 2018. The works that have not been withdrawn will become part of the Culture Area archive.
- Deadline for submission: Photographs may be delivered by hand during working hours or sent to the Casa de Cultura de Miguelturra, with address at: C / Perlerines, 26, 13170 Miguelturrra, Telephone: 926241090 and submitted until March 23, 2018 The ruling will be made before April 15, 2018.
- The City Council of Miguelturra will take care with the greatest zeal of the works submitted to the contest, but is not responsible for the deterioration or theft of the same.
- The mere fact of participating in the contest means compliance with these rules.