https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/carnaval-miguelturra-fruta-sarten-2017-42.jpg 538 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_crespon.png berna2018-01-28 13:17:332018-01-28 13:17:33Bases XXXV Fruit Contest in Frying Pan
Monday, February 12 at 12:30 h. Organized by Peña Los Rocheros
- Participants can register at the Carnival Palace (CERE) until half an hour before the contest, which will be at 12:30. No person under the age of 18 can register.
- Each participant will be given a bottle of oil for every two forms presented and a bottle for roscapiña.
- Each contestant will present a plate with 6 units with each of the two specialties to which it is presented (borrachuelas, flowers, waffles and donuts). Only those contestants who come personally providing name, surname and D.N.I, not admitting the registration by third parties will be admitted.
- The following awards are established:
1st and 2nd of Roscapiña
1st and 2nd Flowers
1st and 2nd of Waffles
1st and 2nd of Donuts
1st and 2nd of BorrachuelasThe 1st prizes will be sponsored by the School of Natural Cooking Chef of the town, with two cooking courses, valued at 70 euros each first prize.
The 2nd prizes will be sponsored by “El Colmao” and “Hecón, Construction Tools” of the town, with a batch of typical products, valued at 40 euros each lot.
All the winners will receive a gift sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra and a liquor box sponsored by “La Gaditana”
- Once the contest has ended and the prizes have failed, the entire audience will be given a tasting of the products of the contest and a tasty lemon, from our friend Octavio.
- The pieces must be brought home, the presentation and tasting will be rewarded.
- To participate you must prove the age of majority.