https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/carnaval-miguelturra-fruta-sarten-2018-027.jpg 533 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_crespon.png berna2019-02-22 17:34:212019-02-22 17:34:21Bases XXXVI Contest in Frying Pan Fruit
Monday, March 4 at 12:00 h. Organized by Peña Los Rocheros
- Participants can register at the Carnival Palace (CERE) until half an hour before the contest, which will be at 12:30. No person under the age of 18 can register.
- To cover the expenses, each registered participant will be helped with 5 euros for flowers, barquillos, borrachuelas and rosquillas (2 modalities) and 10 euros for roscapiña that will have to have a diameter of not less than 25 cm and must be presented properly at the discretion of the organization.
- Each contestant will present a plate with 6 units with each of the two specialties to which it is presented (borrachuelas, flores, barquillos and rosquillas). Only those contestants who come personally providing name, surname and D.N.I, not admitting the registration by third parties will be admitted.
- The following awards are established:
1st and 2nd of Roscapiña
1st and 2nd of Flores
1st and 2nd of Barquillos
1st and 2nd of Rosquillas
1st and 2nd of Borrachuelas
The 1st prizes will receive 60 euros sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra.
The 2nd prizes will be sponsored by “El Colmao” of the town, with a lot of typical products, valued at 40 euros each lot.
All the winners will receive a carnival pottery and a liquor box sponsored by “La Gaditana”
- Once the contest is over and the prizes have failed, the entire audience will be given a tasting of the products of the contest and a tasty lemon, from our friend Octavio.
- The pieces must be brought home, the presentation and tasting will be rewarded.
- To participate, you must accredit the age of majority.