https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/carnaval-miguelturra-bases-reciclados-2018.jpg 533 678 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_crespon.png berna2018-01-28 17:47:282018-02-08 22:56:05Bases IX Contest of Costumes with Recycled Materials
Tuesday, February 13 at 4:30 p.m. Peña Cansaliebres organizes and collaborates with the Youth Area
- All people who wish may participate from 14 years in the individual or group. The groups must be composed of 5 people minimum and 10 maximum.
- Date and place of celebration: February 13, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. in the CERE.
- Only recycled materials may be used.
- Participants must make the costume on the day of the contest, with recycled materials that they collect and contribute the day of the contest.
- The organization will provide complementary materials: scissors, staplers, newspaper, cardboard, glue, face paint… for its implementation are set two hours. To expedite the elaboration of the suit, it is recommended to take scissors and/or cutter.
- Registration will take place until February 13 at the Youth Center from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and afternoons from Monday to Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., at 926160628 extensions 1 or 3 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual mode: 50 euros, sponsored and redeemable in Mírame
Group mode: 200 euros, redeemable for a dinner at a local bar, sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra
Disfraz más original y creativo: 60 euros, canjeable en cualquier establecimiento del Small Trade Miguelturra, sponsored by the City of Miguelturra