https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/carnaval-miguelturra-museo-carnaval-2017-172.jpg 533 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_crespon.png berna2018-01-28 18:21:332018-02-02 18:51:53Bases XXXIII Costumes Contest “Carnival Museum”
Friday, February 16 at 9:30 p.m.
- The Peñas de Miguelturra may participate, and the participation of individual masks in representation or not of local and / or provincial companies is also open..
- A double modality is established: Man and Woman.
- The costumes presented must participate in the Piñata Sunday parade and must be unpublished in Miguelturra.
- The winning suits in men’s and women’s modalities will remain the property of the one who presents them but will commit to leaving the costume for the “Carnival Museum” for 5 years. The winner in the individual mode, must stay one year in the museum.
- The inscriptions will be made in the place of the contest moments before the beginning of the same.
- The prize of the winning costumes will not be handed out until after Piñata’s Sunday parade, once the organization observes that at least a 20-person parade with the same suit as the winner parades in the winning suit. The winner of the individual suit is exempt from this point by not being forced to march on Sunday.
- The jury will be composed of people specialized in the subject, and their decisions will be unappealable, being able to declare any prize desert.
- Each one of the members of the jury will qualify according to the following criteria:
Costume evaluation 80% from 0 to 8 points
Makeup 10% 1 point
Staging 10% 1 point
- For a more detailed examination, the suit evaluation will take place in the dressing rooms before the start of the stage, with the participants ready for their review half an hour before the start of the contest. Those people and clubs that do not meet the stipulated schedule will be disqualified and may act outside the contest. And its assessment will be irremovable for the purposes of the other two remaining criteria.
Women’s Costume: 400 euros, sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra
Men’s suit: 350 euros. sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra
Individual Costume Award: 200 euros, sponsored by “CERTRADE”, Azulejos and Pavimentos