Bases IX Your Careta Sounds Like Contest
Thursday, March 3 at 8:30 p.m. Organized by Peña el Puntillo
- Anyone who wishes can participate in two modalities:
CHILDREN-JUVENILE MODALITY, groups or individual, under 14 years.
ADULT MODE from 15 years in the individual or group modality. The groups must be composed of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12.
This category is divided into: INDIVIDUAL, DUO and GROUP.
- Each participant must be characterized by a singer or group, chosen by himself when making his staging.
- All performances will be in “playback”. The language chosen for the interpretation of the themes will be irrelevant. Each performance will have a maximum time of four minutes.
- Registration will take place until 2:00 p.m. on March 1 at the House of Culture. Each participant will provide the name of the members that will form the group, the name of the group or singer they will represent, the chosen title and will provide the VIDEOCLIP, CD, PEN DRIVE or LINK, with the recording of the song to be performed. The number of registrations is limited to 3 in the Children’s modality and 12 performances in the Adult modality by strict order of application.
Three prizes for school supplies valued at 50 euros each prize, sponsored by MyPaper
Individual ADULT modality
First prize: 150 euros
Second prize: 100 euros
ADULT Duo mode
First prize: 175 euros
Second prize: 125 euros
ADULT Group mode
First prize: 200 euros
Second prize: 150 euros
The three prizes in the adult category are sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council
- The jury will value the characterization and interpretation work of each participant with respect to the chosen artist.
- The jury’s decision will be unappealable, and some of the prizes may remain deserted.
- For those under 18 years of age, they must present the model of authorization for filming, recording and reproduction, both photographic and visual, by the authorized means and which will be provided at the time of registration.
- Participation in the contest means acceptance of these rules.