Rules XI Race of Masks. “LA CHURRIEGA”
Ready, Set, Go!! To run with the long-distance sports association of Miguelturra
- All people, groups or supporters clubs who wish to do so, individually or in groups, over 18 years of age can take part.
- Runners over 16 years of age may participate with the authorization of the tutor.
- Minors under the age of 16 may participate accompanied by their guardians.
- It is mandatory to wear a costume.
- Registration will be up to 30 minutes before departure and previous days at the Youth Center from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and in the afternoon from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The organization will provide the number.
- The route will be a closed circuit with a controlled speed of 1,500 meters, through the Constitution Square, Cervantes street to Pradillo de Clavería, turns along Tercia street to Juan de Ávila, Juan de Ávila street to Doctor Fleming square, passing through the pedestrian area of Doctor Fleming Square, Pradillo de Clavería, through the parking area to Germán Marina, Street Germán Marina, Spain Square, Constitution Square, Tercia, Juan de Ávila and Doctor Fleming Park to finish near the entrance of the CERE.
At the end of the race, the participants will be able to taste chocolate and pastries at the CERE, given by the Association of Widows Our Lady of the Star. ACT AND BE, will raffle two 30-euro vouchers to exchange for sustainable sportswear from the physical store at Carnival street 4. And also, after the race, a ZUMBA FITNNES workshop will be given by Nuria Sánchez.