Rules XIII Mask Race “LA CHURRIEGA”
Ready, Set, Go!! To run with the long-distance sports association of Miguelturra
Saturday, 17th February. Exit Constitution Square.
- All people, groups or supporters clubs who wish to do so, individually or in groups, over 18 years of age can take part.
- Runners over 16 years of age may participate with the authorization of the tutor.
- Minors under the age of 16 may participate accompanied by their guardians.
- It is mandatory to wear a costume.
- Registration will be up to 30 minutes before departure and days before at the Youth Center from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and afternoons from Monday to Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The organization will provide the number.
- The course will be a closed circuit with controlled speed of 1500 metres, through Constitution Square, Cervantes street, Pradillo de Clavería, Tercia, Juan de Ávila, Doctor Fleming Square, Pradillo de Clavería, Spain Square, Constitution Square, Tercia, Juan de Ávila and Doctor Fleming Park to finish in the vicinity of the entrance of the CERE.
The route will be enlivened by the charanga Kata Pum Chinpum.
At the end of the race, the participants will be able to taste chocolate and pastries at the CERE, given by the Association of Widows Our Lady of the Star.
The Bar la Hermana Ángela will raffle two 25 euro vouchers and the MÍRAME fashion store will raffle two 30 euro vouchers, which can be redeemed at their establishments.
And also, after the race, a ZUMBA FITNESS workshop will be taught by instructor Nuria Sánchez.