https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/carnaval-miguelturra-1-premio-fotografia-2018.jpg 533 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.png berna2019-02-23 01:38:262019-02-23 01:38:26Bases XXI Photography Contest
Collaborate: RAW Photographic Collective
- All people who wish may participate, regardless of age or place of residence.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 photographs in color or black and white size 20×30 or 30×45 cm.
- The photographs must only collect activities carried out in Miguelturra during the Carnival period 2019.
- It will be valued in a special way that the works highlight the characteristics of the traditional Miguelturra carnival, with special emphasis on the Street Mask. The technical and artistic quality of the works will be assessed in the same way.
- The photographs will be presented with a white cardboard support of 5 cm on each side, with a slogan on the back and in a separate envelope, the personal data of the author will appear.
1st Prize: 250 euros sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra, Carnival Pottery and one place for a photography course of choice during 2019, valued at 70 Euros, sponsored by CatBox – Academy of Visual Arts MIGUELTURRA.
2nd Prize: 175 euros and Carnival Pottery, sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council.
3rd Prize: 80 euros voucher sponsored and exchangeable for photo shoot in Katy Aranda Photography and Carnival Pottery.
- These prizes may be declared void. No author may accumulate more than one prize.
- Collaborate RAW Photographic Collective.
- With the presented works the organization will be able to realize a later exhibition in the dependences of the Market of Abastos and to show them in the web page.
- The jury will be composed of people of recognized solvency and its ruling will be unappealable.
- The awarded works will become available to the organization that may, if it deems it appropriate, edit the work, without the author having acquired rights.
- The non-awarded works may be withdrawn until April 30, 2018. The works not retired will become part of the archive of the Culture Area.
- Deadline for submission: Photographs may be delivered by hand during working hours or sent to the Casa de Cultura de Miguelturra, with address at: Street Perlerines, 26, 13170 Miguelturrra, Telephone: +34 926241090 and presented until April 10, 2019 The ruling will be made before April 30, 2019.
- Miguelturra City Council will take care with the greatest zeal the works submitted to the contest, but is not responsible for the deterioration or theft of the same.
- The mere fact of participating in the contest means compliance with the present rules.