https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/carnaval-miguelturra-bases-fotografia-2000.jpg 533 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.png berna2020-02-05 00:01:072020-02-07 20:01:16Bases XXII Photography Contest
- All those who wish may participate, regardless of their age or place of residence.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 photographs in color or black and white with a size of 20×30 or 30×45 cm.
- The photographs must only include activities carried out in Miguelturra during the 2020 Carnival period.
- It will be especially valued that the works highlight the characteristics of the traditional Miguelturra carnival, with special emphasis on the Street Mask. The technical and artistic quality of the works will also be valued.
- The photographs will be presented with a white cardboard support of 5 cm on each side, with a motto on the back and in a separate envelope, the author’s personal data will appear. They may also be submitted, initially, only in digital format but, if selected, they must also be presented as indicated at the beginning, within 7 days of the communication as selected.
If submitted in digital format, the title of the works submitted must be the name of the file. Likewise, a PDF file with the author’s data will be attached in the same email and should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Awards, three awards are established:
1st Prize: 250 euros and carnival ceramics, sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council.
2nd Prize: 175 euros and Carnival Ceramics, sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council.
3rd Prize: Voucher of 80 euros sponsored and redeemable for photo shoot at Katy Aranda Photography and Ceramics of Carnival.
- These prizes may be declared deserted. No author may accumulate more than one prize.
- RAW Photo Collective Collaborate.
- With the work presented, the organization can make a subsequent exhibition in the offices of the new Municipal Library “Casa de Capellanía” and display them on the website.
- The jury will be composed of people of recognized solvency and their decision will be final.
- The awarded works will be transferred to the organization, which may, if it deems appropriate, edit the work, without the author having acquired rights.
- Non-awarded works may be withdrawn until May 30, 2020. Non-withdrawn works will become part of the Culture Area archive.
- Deadline for submission: Photographs may be delivered by hand during business hours or sent to the Miguelturra House of Culture, with address at: C/ Perlerines, 26, 13170 Miguelturrra, Telephone: 926241090, until April 10, 2020. The ruling will be made before April 30, 2020.
- The Miguelturra City Council will take care of the works submitted to the contest with the greatest zeal, but is not responsible for their deterioration or theft.
- The mere fact of participating in the contest means compliance with these rules.