Bases XXIV Photography Contest
- Anyone who wants to can participate, whatever their age or place of residence.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 color or black and white photographs in digital format and with a PDF file with the authorship data and the motto of the photograph, and must be sent to the following address: email@example.com
The selected photos must also be presented with a minimum size of 20 x 30 cm or 30 x 45 cm, with a 5 cm white cardboard support on each side, with a slogan on the back.
- The photographs must only include activities carried out in Miguelturra during the period of Carnival 2023.
- It will be especially valued that the works highlight the characteristics of the traditional carnival of Miguelturra, with special emphasis on the Street Mask. The technical and artistic quality of the works will be valued equally.
- Awards, two awards are established:
1st Prize: 300 euros and carnival ceramics, sponsored by the Miguelturra Town Hall.
2nd Prize: 200 euros and Carnival Ceramics, sponsored by the Miguelturra Town Hall.
Said prizes may be declared void. No author may accumulate more than one prize.
- RAW Photographic Collective collaborates.
- The jury will be made up of people of recognized solvency and its decision will be final.
- With the works presented, the organization will be able to make a later exhibition in the dependencies of the Municipal Library “Casa de Capellanía” and show them on the web page.
- The winning works will pass to the power of the organization that may, if it deems it appropriate, edit the work, without the author having acquired rights.
- Non-awarded works may be withdrawn until May 30, 2023. The works not withdrawn will become part of the archive of the Celebration Area.
- Submission period: The photographs can be delivered by hand during working hours or sent to the Municipal Library of Miguelturra, with address at: C/ Carretas, 26, 13170 Miguelturrra, Telephone: 926222049 and submitted until March 31, 2023. The ruling will be made before April 30, 2023.
- The Miguelturra City Council will take great care of the works submitted to the competition, but is not responsible for their deterioration or theft.
- The mere fact of participating in the contest means compliance with these rules.