Tarazona de la Mancha returns the visit that Miguelturra already made in November 2022
Next Sunday, January 29, 2023, the Twinning act of the Miguelturra and Tarazona de la Mancha carnivals will take place, a meeting that already took place in the town of Albacete in the month of November 2022.
The event is organized by the Celebration Area of the Miguelturra Town Hall.
The activities that will be carried out will be the following:
- 10:00 hours. Breakfast in the CERE Exhibition Hall.
- 10:30 hours. Official reception and visit to the Carnival Museum.
- 12:00 hours. Visit to the Hermitage of the Holy Christ of Mercy.
- 13:00 hours. Discovery of plaque, visit statues and murals of the carnival.
- 14:00 hours. Visit to the “House of the Chaplaincy”.
- 15:00 hours. Twinning lunch at the CERE.
Breakfast and lunch will be a private act in which only people from both towns participating in this twinning take part, the rest of the acts are open to the public.