https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/carnaval-miguelturra-bases-escaparates-2019.jpg 700 495 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.png berna2019-02-22 16:58:082019-02-24 21:45:32III Showcase Contest
The following awards are established: To originality and innovation, the best composition and traditional design, and a special award from the public .
- The area of celebrations in collaboration with the area of economic promotion, the Cultural Association Peñas de Carnaval and the Association of Small Trade, convene the third contest of Carnival showcases of the commercial establishments of our locality, to To encourage and reward traders who, with their efforts, support the promotion and enhancement of the image of the trade with a special decoration of their windows, creating a pleasant carnival environment of purchase during these dates, giving an incentive Added to local trade.
- All retailers and wholesalers of Miguelturra and all establishments with a showcase, such as an office office, training centres, among others, may participate in the competition.
- The inscription in the contest will be free, having to be done in the House of Culture of Miguelturra. The registration period will be from 4 to 15 February 2019.
- The trade will have to have its showcase prepared on February 18 until March 10, 2019.
- The jury appointed by the organization will visit the participating shops during the period established in the previous base on Thursday, March 7 and will announce its verdict in the award ceremony that will take place on March 8 in the act of the XXXIV Contest of costumes “Carnival Museum”.
The names of the winning shops will be published on the website of the City Council of Miguelturra and will be called by telephone on Friday, March 8 to attend the award ceremony.
The decision of the jury will be unappealable.
- Three prizes will be awarded, with one remaining deserted if the jury deems it appropriate:
– Award for originality and innovation. Travel gift voucher. Sponsored by Distribuciones Sacra, valued at 150 euros.
– Award for composition and traditional design. Travel gift voucher. Sponsored by Viajes Rodrigo and Rodrigo’s Inmobiliaria, valued at 150 euros.
– Special prize from the public. Travel gift voucher. Sponsored by the City Council of Miguelturra, valued at 150 euros. All of them will be endowed with 30 advertising spots on Radio Miguelturra and an announcement of 8 by 11 centimeters in the Municipal Information Bulletin of April 2019, mask of the carnival and a diploma of accreditation. Special prize of the public, will be available from February 18 until 2:00 pm on March 5, from an urn located in the House of Culture, which may enter the voucher filled and stamped by the participating establishment in the contest.
All people who deposit their vouchers in the box, will participate in the draw of three vouchers of purchase valued at 50 euros each voucher, which will be granted by Sacra Distribuciones, Viajes Rodrigo and Rodrigo’s Inmobiliaria and the Association of Small Commerce respectively, to redeem in any establishment participating in the contest.
- The owners or owners of the establishments participating in the contest will not be eligible for the draw. The communication of the winners will be made by telephone and will be made public by the municipal media. The prizes are not accumulative.
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of these bases.