https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/carnaval-miguelturra-bases-escaparates-2020-2.jpg 600 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_crespon.png berna2020-02-05 00:34:542020-02-05 00:34:54IV Showcase Contest
The following awards are established: To originality and innovation, to the best composition and traditional design, and a special prize from the public.
- The Celebrations area in collaboration with the Economic Promotion area, the Peñas de Carnaval Cultural Association and the Small Commerce Association, convened the fourth Carnival Showcase Contest of the commercial establishments in our town, in order to encourage and reward the merchants who, with their effort, support the promotion and improvement of the image of the trade with a special decoration of their shop windows, thus creating a pleasant carnival atmosphere during these dates, giving an added incentive to local commerce.
- All retail and wholesale commercial establishments in Miguelturra and all establishments that have a showcase, such as an office, training centers, among others, may participate in the contest.
- Registration for the contest will be free, and must be done at the Miguelturra House of Culture. The registration period will be from January 27 to February 7, 2020.
- The shop must have its showcase ready on February 10 until March 1, 2020
- The jury appointed by the organization, will visit the participating businesses during the period established in the previous base on Thursday, February 27 and will announce its verdict in the awards ceremony that will take place on February 28 at the XXXV Contest of Costumes “Carnival Museum”.
The names of the winning businesses will be published on the website of the Miguelturra City Council and will be called by phone on Friday, February 28 to attend the awards ceremony.
The jury’s decision will be final.
- Three prizes will be awarded, leaving some desert if the jury deems it appropriate:
– Award for originality and innovation. Travel gift voucher Sponsored by Sacra Distributions, valued at 100 euros.
– Award for composition and traditional design. ravel gift voucher Sponsored by Viajes Rodrigo and Rodrigo’s Inmobiliaria, valued at 100 euros.
– Special prize of the public. Travel gift voucher Sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council, valued at 100 euros. All of them will be endowed with 30 wedges of advertising on Radio Miguelturra and an 8 by 11 centimeter announcement in the Municipal Newsletter from April 2020, carnival ceramics and accrediting diploma. For the special prize of the public, will be available from February 10 until 14:00 on February 25, an urn located in the House of Culture, in which you can enter the voucher filled and sealed by the establishment Participate in the contest.
All persons who deposit their vouchers in the ballot box will participate in the raffle of three purchase vouchers valued at 50 euros each voucher, which will be awarded by Sacra Distribuciones, Viajes Rodrigo and Rodrigo’s Real Estate and by the Small Commerce Association respectively, to redeem in any establishment participating in the contest.
- The owners of establishments participating in the contest will not be eligible for the raffle. The communication of the winners will be carried out by telephone and will be made public through the municipal media. The prizes are not accumulative.
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of these rules.