Peñas meals, children’s games, leaving their mark, Onda Cero and the street mask, continue to give joy to Carnival
During the morning the Peñas de Los Segadores and the Ham in the Plaza de la Constitución, Los Fregquísimos and Herederos de Loquilandia in the Doctor Fleming Park, made the meals, in the afternoon as promised, the children’s Peña Herederos de Loquilandia, they offered us a snack of delicious sandwiches and recover from the effort made in the different traditional games they organized for children and the occasional adult who dared to participate, remembering his childhood.
At the Carnival Museum, Onda Cero broadcast its live program in which authorities, major masks, carnival king and local Peñas participated.
While in the Carnival Palace (CERE), the contest ‘Leaving Footprint’ was held where pets are protagonists. An event organized by Peña Kapikúa and sponsored by the Miguelturra Town Hall, Didi Hairdresser and Symbiosis.
At night, the society dances continued at the Centro Obrero and Palacio del Carnaval.
Prizes Leaving Footprint Awards:
- 1st Prize, Jory with Jurassic Park
- 2nd Prize, Aria with Priscila y la Reinas
- 3rd Prize, Hulk with La Oveja Negra
- 4th Prize, Trufa with Súper Héroes
- 5th Prize, Jacky with Vikingos
- 6th Prize, Odín with Frida Taco
- 7th Prize, Brady with Reciclados Carnavaleros
- 8th Prize, Cloe with Unicornios
- 9th Prize, Nika with Tiburón
- 10th Prize, Coke with Toy Story