https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/carnaval-miguelturra-careta-2018-252.jpg 533 800 berna https://carnavaldemiguelturra.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/logo.png berna2019-02-22 23:53:142019-02-22 23:53:14Bases VII Contest Your Mask Sounds Familiar
Bases VII Contest Your Mask Sounds Familiar
Thursday, March 7 at 7:30 p.m. Organized by Peña el Puntillo, collaborate: Youth Area and Celebration Area
- All people who wish may participate in two modes: CHILDREN-YOUTH MODALITY, groups of children or individuals, children under 14, and ADULT MODE from 15 years in the individual or group. The groups must be composed of 2 people minimum and 12 maximum.
- Each participant must be characterized by a singer or group chosen by himself when making its staging.
- All performances will be in “playback”.
- The chosen language for the interpretation of the topics will be irrelevant.
- Each performance will have a maximum time of five minutes.
- Registrations will be made until 2:00 p.m. from February 26 to March 6 at the House of Culture. Each participant will provide the name of the members that will form the group, the name of the group or singer they will represent, the chosen title and will provide the CD and PEN DRIVE with the recording of the song to be performed. The number of registrations is limited to 3 in the Infantile modality and 12 performances in the Adult modality by strict order of request.
Three prizes of school material valued at 150 euros sponsored by MyPaper
Three prizes for Children’s Art Workshop valued at 50 euros each prize, sponsored by CatBox – Visual Arts Academy MIGUELTURRA
Individual ADULT Mode
First prize: 150 euros
Second prize: 100 euros
Third prize: 50 euros
ADULT Mode Group
First prize: 200 euros
Second prize: 150 euros
Third prize: 100 euros
- The jury will assess the work of characterization and interpretation of each participant regarding the chosen artist.
- The decision of the jury will be unappealable, being able to be any of the prizes desert.
- The parents or guardians of children under 18 years of age will sign the model of authorization for filming, recording and reproduction, both photographic and visual, by authorized means and that will be provided at the time of registration.
- Participation in the contest means acceptance of these rules.