Peñas meals, children’s games, leaving a mark, Onda Cero and the street mask, continue to bring joy to the Carnival
During the morning the Reapers’ Peña and Peña the Ham in the Constitution Square, Los Fregquísimos and Herederos de Loquilandia in the Doctor Fleming park, held meals, in the afternoon as promised, the children’s group Herederos de Loquilandia, They offered us a snack of delicious sandwiches and recovered from the effort made in the different traditional games that they organized for children and the occasional adult who dared to participate, remembering their childhood.
At the Carnival Museum, Onda Cero broadcast its programming live in which authorities, major masks, the king of the carnival and local clubs participated.
While at the Carnival Palace (CERE), the ‘Leaving a Trace’ contest was held where mascots are the protagonists. An event organized by the Peña Kapikúa and sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council, Didi Dog Grooming and Simbiosis.
At night, the society dances continued at the Workers’ Center and Carnival Palace.
Leaving Mark Contest Awards:
- 1st Prize, Jory with Jurassic Park
- 2nd Prize, Aria with Priscila and the Queens
- 3rd Prize, Hulk with The Black Sheep
- 4th Prize, Truffle with Superheros
- 5th Prize, Jacky with Vikings
- 6th Prize, Odin with Frida Taco
- 7th Prize, Brady with Recycled Carnivals
- 8th Prize, Chloe with Unicorns
- 9th Prize, Nika with Shark
- 10th Prize, Coke with Toy Story