Rules XXXIX Pan Fruit Contest
Monday February 20 at 12:30 p.m.
Organized by Peña Los Rocheros, Charanga Alhiguí collaborates
- Participants may register at the Palacio del Carnaval (CERE) up to half an hour before the contest, which will be at 12:30 p.m. No person under the age of 18 may register.
- To cover the expenses, each registered person will be helped with 5 euros for flowers, barquillos, borrachuelas and rosquillas (2 modalities) and 10 euros for roscapiña, which must have a diameter of not less than 25 centimeters, and must be properly presented at the discretion of the organization.
- Each contestant will present a plate with 6 units with each of the two specialties to which it is presented (borrachuelas, flores, barquillos and rosquillas) Only those who come in person will be allowed to participate, providing their name, surname and D.N.I, not admitting registration through third parties.
- The following prizes are established:
1st and 2nd of Roscapiña
1st and 2nd of Flores
1st and 2nd of Barquillos
1st and 2nd of Rosquillas
1st and 2nd of Borrachuelas
The 1st prizes will receive 60 euros and the second prizes will receive 40 euros, both prizes sponsored by the Miguelturra City Council.
All the winners will receive a carnival ceramic, a bottle of oil, a carnival apron sponsored by the company “Puerta del Sol” and a liquor case sponsored by “La Gaditana”.
- Once the contest is over and the prizes have been awarded, the attending public will be treated to a tasting of the contest products and a tasty lemonade from our friend Octavio.
- The pieces must be brought home made. The presentation and tasting will be awarded.
- To participate you must prove the age of majority.