Bases XXXVI Costume Contest “Museum of Carnival”
Friday, March 4 at 8:30 p.m.
- The Peñas de Miguelturra will be able to participate, the participation of individual masks, whether or not they represent local and/or provincial companies, is also open.
- A double modality is established: Man and Woman.
- The costumes presented must participate in the Sunday Piñata parade and must be unpublished in Miguelturra.
- The winning costumes in the men’s and women’s modalities will remain the property of the participant, but they will commit to leaving them for the “Carnival Museum” for 5 years. The winner in the individual modality must stay one year in the museum.
- Entries will be made at the contest venue just before the start of the contest.
- The prize for the winning costumes will not be awarded until after the Sunday Piñata parade, once the organization observes that a minimum of 15 people parade with the same costume as the winner in the winning costume group. The winner of the individual suit is exempt from this point as they are not required to parade on Sunday.
- The jury will be made up of people specialized in the subject, and their decisions will be unappealable, and a prize may be declared void.
- Each member of the jury will qualify according to the following criteria:
Suit rating 80% from 0 to 8 points
Makeup 10% 1 point
Staging 10% 1 point.
- For a more detailed examination, the evaluation of the suit will be carried out in the dressing rooms before going on stage, with the participants ready for their revision half an hour before the start of the contest (at 8:00 p.m.). Those people and clubs who do not meet the stipulated time will be disqualified and may perform outside of the competition. And its assessment will be immovable for the purposes of the other two remaining criteria.
Women’s Suit: 400 euros. Sponsored by “CERTRADE”, Tiles and Pavements
Men’s Suit: 400 euros. Sponsored by NOVELEC Group
Individual Costume Prize: 200 euros, sponsored by AQUILICE COCINAS