Sunday 11 February at 16:30 h. in Doctor Fleming Park
Organised by ADV Miguelturra and Miguelturra Town Council
- All people over the age of 16, organized in teams of 4 people, can participate. At all times there will be 3 players on the court and another on the bench.
- The teams may be male, female or mixed, regardless of category.
- At least 4 teams must register for the tournament to be held. Otherwise, it will be suspended. The maximum number of teams will be 20, chosen in strict order of registration.
- All participants must go in costume.
- The competition system will be “king of the court” with a maximum of three consecutive matches per team. You can re-enter to play as many times as you want during the 2-hour duration of the activity.
- The matches will be played to a single set of 11 points.
- It will be played following the official beach volleyball rules.
- The inscriptions will be made in the same place where the activity is carried out from one hour before the start of the activity and up to 15 minutes before the start.
Tournament Winner¹: 50 euros, sponsored and redeemable at Las Tejas Restaurant
Best costumed team: 50 euros, sponsored and redeemable at Cafeteria Ramón
Funniest team²: 50 euros, sponsored and redeemable at Café Bar Q’Alivio
- The jury will be made up of members of the El Bufón Peña and the ADV Miguelturra.
- The jury’s decision will be final, and prizes may be void.
- The organization is not responsible for any injury or accident that may occur during the event.
- The participants authorize the organizers to take photographs and/or videos of the participants during the event, which may then be used in public media (internet, press…) for promotional and informative purposes.
- Participation in the contest means acceptance of these rules.
¹ The sporting quality and originality of the plays will be valued.
² Sportsmanship and carnival spirit will be valued.